Home of quality made American Mods & Maps for Farming Simulator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home of quality made American Mods & Maps for Farming Simulator

9560R Modding - The first Website without mod stealers, drama, or private mods

2 posters

Concrete Manure Pit With Pump

8370R
    8370R
    Admin

Concrete Manure Pit With Pump Empty Concrete Manure Pit With Pump

Post by 8370R Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today I present to you my "Side Manure Pit" for liquid manure storage on Maps.

A little history on the Mod: I decided one day to make this since there really wasn't one like it out and was the first manure pit of its kind in '15. After a few hours, I had her up and running.

Anyways, this MUST be installed with GIANTS Editor. The newest version of GIANTS Editor (6.0.3) (Used for FS '15) can be downloaded from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- If you are unfamiliar with GIANTS Editor, view the video tutorials from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ---

This Manure Pit replaces the default liquid manure pit provided in the default maps. This Mod can be used in either Farming Simulator 2013 or Farming Simulator '15. Install with GIANTS Editor, and use the fill trigger from the default storage for this one.

For added realism, there is a PTO Shaft on the pump for your tractor. The Houle Pipe pictured below can be downloaded from the following link to be installed with GIANTS Editor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- NOTE: PLACE FILL TRIGGER WHERE YOU WOULD BACK UNDER IT WITH A SPREADER OR TRUCK TO FILL UP.

I do believe that's everything, but one last thing: Credits. Of course.

Manure Pit:

Model: 8370R
    Texture: 8370R
    Ingame: 8370R

Manure Pump:

Model: 8370R
    Texture: 8370R
    Ingame: 8370R

Boxes: ? ModHoster.

PTO Shaft: ?

DOWNLOAD LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!